Jackie Doyle Price Remain

THURROCK MP Jackie Doyle-Price has told constituents that she plans to vote for Prime Minister Theresa May’s Brexit Deal tonight (Tuesday).

Ms Doyle-Price said on Twitter: “The stakes are high. The public expect us to leave the EU on March 29th. If we do not pass the deal tonight we won’t. If we don’t leave then the damage to our politics will be seismic.

“MPs on all sides recognise the need to deliver Brexit. They should all back this deal tonight.”

Many believe the PM may lose the vote tonight as it appears the DUP and the group of Conservatives called the European Research Group (ERG) will vote against.

Ms Doyle-Price’s decision may not go down well with Thurrock voters, with over 74% having voted “Leave” back in 2016.

Among the responses to her statement on Twitter are:

“The deal does not deliver Brexit as voted for by your constituents.”

“Hello Jackie, I’m a member of the public and I don’t expect us to leave the EU on March 29th. Opinion polls consistently say most of the public don’t want to leave. But you already know that.”

“Time to stop sacrificing yourself for May’s unpassable deal and start trying to save your own seat. Back the #PeoplesVote (like the majority of your constituents do).”

“So I take it you are going to vote for this sell out even though Geoffrey Cox has said it not legally binding,nothing has changed.

“Sign up for this and then the ppl of Thurrock will never forgive you or the Conservatives. Let’s also not forget we also have a by-election in Aveley”.

45 Responses to "Thurrock MP Jackie Doyle-Price confirms she will vote for Theresa May’s “Brexit Deal”"

1. littlebopeep   March 12, 2019 at 5:02 pm

Good news. It will be a step closer to leaving which, in itself is very difficult, as the majority of MP’s favour remain.

2. Valen (Myles) Cook   March 12, 2019 at 5:59 pm

Was there any doubt that a Tory drone like JD-P would vote for a lame ass deal like Theresa Mayhem’s? She hasn’t got a thought in her head that Mayhem hasn’t put there. It’s sad to see someone that controllable. Typical Tory.

3. Catching the Bus (Ant Auger)   March 12, 2019 at 9:45 pm

It’s not the brexit that annoys me its the fact they didnt have 200+ trade deals to kick in the day after we left. 0.01AM.

They didnt really try. they didnt employ the negotiators they didnt go to all the countries.
    If this ends in a trade war. I will be pissed off.

I just don’t get why they didn’t capitlise on this. well apart from maybe Singapore.
    It was a massive missed opportunity.

As for Mrs Mayhem losing another vote. I ain’t going to comment on that its too easy. Boris is knife sharpening. 🙂

4. Valen (Myles) Cook   March 12, 2019 at 11:24 pm

Catching the Bus – I can point you in the direction of some enlightening YouTube videos about WTO rules and No-Deal Brexit that will shock you. We may never have a decent trade deal with anyone given the restrictions imposed on us by the WTO rules and we won’t have any say in the rules we have to obey. Other countries may even have the right to scupper any trade deals under WTO rules. Taking back control? That’s a laugh.

5. littlebopeep   March 13, 2019 at 8:47 am

Haha. This is Great Britain we are talking about. Some of the country still have the Bulldog Spirit I hope.

6. thurrocksgonedownhill   March 13, 2019 at 2:57 pm

Not the other two on here haven’t.

7. Catching the Bus (Ant Auger)   March 13, 2019 at 4:38 pm

I am a patriot having served in the british army.
    I have also attacked the banksters who are killing this great country.
    attacked both Tory and Labour governments for endless cock ups.
    including the America first trade deal which will kill British farmers and businesses.

Unlike some who aint patriots.

8. thurrocksgonedownhill   March 13, 2019 at 4:52 pm

Full respect to you CTB

9. Catching the Bus (Ant Auger)   March 13, 2019 at 5:19 pm

“Not the other two on here haven’t.”

You crossed the line on that one. It’s very rare online I say this but calling me non patriotic is out of line.

I’ve countlessly posted online about getting trade deals with 100+ countries post brexit vote. I’ve countlessly tried to get support for Ex-troops.

I won;t put my ex-regiment on here due to the former troubles. but my service No was 25015844.

10. Catching the Bus (Ant Auger)   March 13, 2019 at 5:33 pm

Getting back to the top article.

“Brexit Deal”
    I am very worried about the government getting rid of all the border controls and tariffs post brexit. because the rest of the World. will be able to flood our markets.
    Problem is when we export it is not the same the other way they have tariffs. US, EU, Rest of world.
    This gives them a massive compeditive advantage. and as long as we allow the rest of the world to have free access they will not need or want to agree a deal for our access.

We need to put UK businesses first not US multinationals.

11. thurrocksgonedownhill   March 13, 2019 at 7:26 pm

I am happy to offer my apologies for my comment. Huge respect to all service men, serving or otherwise. I do a lot for ex servicemen in their honour and memory.

12. Catching the Bus (Ant Auger)   March 13, 2019 at 8:33 pm

“I am happy to offer my apologies for my comment. ”

I accept, I know we have different views on certain issues. and that is good for debate. I will not be doing the normal thing online people do and make an issue of it. I understand that littelbowpeep to a certain extent set the line up as a possibility.

“Huge respect to all service men, serving or otherwise. I do a lot for ex servicemen in their honour and memory.”

Respect to you, Me too.

“I agree with your trade deal comments and I think we can both comfortably agree that the likely hood is we will be shafted.”

Yeah, money corrupts some politicians and business executives, trade negotiators. But where as the EU businesses are smaller and incompetent at shafting, the US corporations have there act together and have a PHD in shafting foreign Businesses and countries. and it scares me.

What Worries me if this US America first deal happens. Is because UK farmers don’t stand a chance against the great plains and Midwest.
    Thats just one sector.

13. Valen (Myles) Cook   March 14, 2019 at 12:31 am

I’m as much a patriot as anyone on here and that’s why I don’t have a rosy view of our past. I perfer to view the UK’s history realistically.

14. Valen (Myles) Cook   March 14, 2019 at 3:39 am

thurrocksgonedownhill – There’s not a low blow you won’t use to attack me, is there? Questioning my patriotism? Like you give a toss about anything but your selfish arrogant self. You are so frightened of my existence that you just keep attacking me because I prove that you’re a failure as a human being. The only time you’ve been right lately was when you quoted me. I pity someone as degenerate as you and that’s the best attack against you because my pity, the pity of someone you think is your inferior, makes you look pretty and small – just like you really are.

15. Valen (Myles) Cook   March 14, 2019 at 3:42 am

Petty and small – damn autocorrect.

16. Catching the Bus (Ant Auger)   March 14, 2019 at 9:53 am

some years ago I got offered the chance for US citizenship.. While living there.

This is the Oath.
    “I hereby declare, on oath, that I absolutely and entirely renounce and abjure all allegiance and fidelity to any foreign prince, potentate, state, or sovereignty, of whom or which I have heretofore been a subject or citizen; that I will support and defend the Constitution and laws of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I will bear arms on behalf of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform noncombatant service in the Armed Forces of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform work of national importance under civilian direction when required by the law; and that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; so help me God.”

I didnt and will never take that. Some people do and have.

To me it is stabbing my Family, Country in the back by taking it. even worse I would be willing to fight against the UK.

I learned a lot about some of our countries darker past while there as well. That I was not taught in school. and told some Americans about there first currency the continental that they didnt even know about.
    Every country does tend to paint a rosey picture of the past and I would hate for Germans not to be taught about the Nazi’s or Russians about the gulags.

They should teach both the positive aspects and the bad. So you can make the country a better place and not make the bad mistakes.
    Because history has the habbit of repeating itself.

I seen this happen before I was on a usenet ex-armed forces group and some idiot came on saying you lot ain’t patriotic and he wasfor some silly reason.

the list of Ex US and UK Special forces on that group layed into him. Some of the names of regiments were 22SAS, SBS, US 1st SFOD-D, Seal teams 5 and 6. 3PARA. Royal Marines 45 Commandoe.

He didnt reply. It was probably the most effective reply in the history of the internet. Because there’s no coming back after that one.

Anyway. I will see you lot later.I’m out the door have fun. See you this evening.

17. thurrocksgonedownhill   March 14, 2019 at 10:09 am

Sadly Cookie it is you that attacks everyone. We all have become accustomed to your bitter and twisted outlook and if you look back it is you that attacked me first recently (and others for that matter).
    You are a nobody that we really are sick of hearing how hard done by you are under the Tories. I am not a Tory by a long shot (told you that a number of times) but if they cut your benefits then they have my vote.
    You attack people because of your own failings while excelling at be obnoxious,then you bang on how others don’t understand addictions, mental health and now even knife crime, well, we do. It is the parasitic scroungers we honest taxpayers detest most and poor me addicts.

Grow up man and stop showing everyone who reads this how bitter you are. Your insecurities at being one of life’s unfortunates shines so bright. I know you are what you are but you really are a blinkered Labour clown.
    On a positive note,it is fun when you take the bait every time someone disagrees with you, it is funny…keep up the good work!

18. littlebopeep   March 14, 2019 at 10:32 am

The whole process seems to have been a total mess. A leave vote wasn’t expected and no plans put into place in the event of it happening. Just hope something is agreed soon as there are so many other important issues that need to be dealt with and are being put back while Brexit takes presidence.

19. Catching the Bus (Ant Auger)   March 14, 2019 at 5:07 pm

“your spiteful and very rude .Admittedly you have made some good points and get your point across but do you really feel the need to attack people like you do , it makes for very sad reading ”

yealink, Too be honest he is not the only one passers by would name both myself (Catching the Bus) and TGDH and an old poster Novoice have all done the same. To be fair. Me, TGDH, and Novoice have posted far more rude stuff. In fact Perrin brought the whole issue up in a blog two months or so ago. naming Myself (CTB), TGDH, Valen and BigNoise. In his article. So I Don’t know why he was singgled out unless it was ideology.

I know both myself and TGDH have come very close to being banned by Casey. Novice is no longer around.

To be honest Valen and TGDH have a personal battle it seems to me, It all started when TGDH attacked Valen and even called him Cookie. Then Valen did the same back TGDH’s username.

There is some poisonous stuff on here. about a number of topics. From the Disabled, Politicians and some other groups.

I don’t post on crime topics now because TGDH said I went too far.
    unless it comes up on the front page. (and then only to a conviction because I don’t want to cause a miss trial.)
    In fact the only two topics I click on are Politics and Business.

I can stick to economic and Business threads. but I dont see the others sticking to there respective areas of threads.

We all could post under our own names and have it confirmed. But I don’t think some people would post what they post if that happened and previously some TBC Councillors use to post on here and I was criticised by a Councillors wife online for attacking both Labour and tories for there failings.
    But thats the twidle dumb and twidle dumber parties for you.

How do we remedy the above yealink? I am open to options.

20. Valen (Myles) Cook   March 14, 2019 at 5:55 pm

yealink – “Valen Myles Cook , you deserve everything you get on here” – Actually I don’t. TGDH goes out of his/her/its way to attack me far more than I ever have gone after him/her/it and, at least, I do so in an identifiable way. TGDH attacks in anonymity.

“you never have a nice thing to say about anyone” – You obviously don’t look very hard as I have no problem with Catching The Bus who is always respectful to me as I am to him. The only people I have a go at are people who ignore the facts when I present them to back up my arguments and do so without giving any counter-arguments with which to correct me if I’m wrong. People like that are morons and I’m quite happy to call them out for that. Catching The Bus has corrected me on numerous occasions because he provides facts and I have always conceded points where I have been proven incorrect when backed by facts. TGDH provides no facts, only his own warped opinion (which he is quite free to have) but he attacks me because he doesn’t agree with the facts I present.

“your spiteful and very rude” – If you were being attacked, so would you be.

“Admittedly you have made some good points and get your point across” – That’s because I use facts, not just opinion. Pity some people can’t accept facts when they are presented.

“I hope you going out and having fun will take away some of your anger today” – It’s a bit difficult to go out when my social anxiety and depression keep me housebound. And, I’m not angry. That would require a level of emotional investment in the conflict with TGDH that just doesn’t exist – apart from pity and amusement.

21. Valen (Myles) Cook   March 14, 2019 at 5:58 pm

thurrocksgonedownhill – You don’t like me. That’s fine. I know I’m an acquired taste and not many people are patient enough to acquire the taste.

You don’t like my politics. That’s fine. I’d hate to live in a society that all thought the same way. Debate is one of the greatest things members of a society can do.

You don’t like people with mental health conditions. That shows an ignorance of the subject but that’s fine because not everyone takes the time to learn about subjects that make them feel uncomfortable.

You don’t like people on benefits. That shows a lack of humanity but that’s fine, not everyone has the capacity to care about those less fortunate than themselves.

You don’t like people who are lower on the socio-economic scale than you. That shows a basic bourgeois mentality but that’s fine, there are many that hold those views.

You don’t like immigrants. That’s fine. Many people have similar views despite the fact that immigrants are a net benefit to the economy, a fact that they often ignore because it jars with their view.

You don’t like people who use facts that you can’t counter with facts of your own. That’s fine, not everyone looks beyond their own personal experience or the echo chamber of others who share their own views.

You don’t seem to like anyone but yourself. That’s fine too. I’m sure that you are the only one who could like someone like you.

What I don’t understand though, given your intense hatred of me as a person and my politics, is why do you attack me so ferociously, time in time out, even when I haven’t even mentioned you? Given your deep-seated hatred of me, why do you even go looking for articles I’ve written or videos I’ve uploaded? Why do you constantly see absolutely no hypocrisy in attacking me for blaming the Tories for the mess that the country is in but constantly blame Labour for a financial crisis that was started in the US? Why do you constantly blame Labour for the financial crisis and not the bankers who were actually to blame? Why do you not see your hypocrisy constantly ignoring the facts that people use to back up their views whilst not presenting any facts to counter them? Why do you go out of your way to attack people on benefits, people with mental health conditions and people who earn less than you or come from a different country?

I have my own ideas on the answers you would give if you had the guts to give any direct answers to my questions but I’ll be nice and not give them here.

I’m happy enough to ignore your existence if you stop your attacks on me and the other members of the groups you hate because you’re really not worth the time to reply. All I ask is that you stop reading my articles and comments and watching my videos (which should not be too hard a job for you as you hate me so much) and I’ll stop showing you up for the nasty person you are. Deal?

22. Catching the Bus (Ant Auger)   March 14, 2019 at 6:47 pm

Valen.
    I always use the term Bankster not bankers because not all banks and bankers caused the crash.

I didnt invent the word. it comes from the US financial community to give it credit.

23. Catching the Bus (Ant Auger)   March 14, 2019 at 7:03 pm

“Catching The Bus who is always respectful to me.
    Catching The Bus has corrected me on numerous occasions because he provides facts and I have always conceded points where I have been proven incorrect.”

and I am going to do it again.
    we had a MAJOR argument some time ago. To be honest I caused it, to be fair. So much so that we are no longer friends under the facebook profile. and I am blocked.
    TGDH who is a friend on my list can confirm this.

I know you care about animals welfare and I was wrong to stop you from trying to raise animal cruelty issues. Due to I found one or two pictures in news articles distressing.

I do care about animals too. Trust me.

24. Catching the Bus (Ant Auger)   March 14, 2019 at 7:14 pm

“I’d hate to live in a society that all thought the same way. Debate is one of the greatest things members of a society can do.”

Very True, a quote from a very famous person from History.

Many forms of Government have been tried, and will be tried in this world of sin and woe. No one pretends that democracy is perfect or all-wise. Indeed it has been said that democracy is the worst form of Government except for all those other forms that have been tried from time to time.…

Winston S Churchill, 11 November 1947.

25. Valen (Myles) Cook   March 14, 2019 at 8:39 pm

Catching the Bus – Everyone has the right to be angry or upset at things like photos of injured animals but, unfortunately, when I share petitions about animal welfare, I’m not always in control of the photos that accompany them. I have no doubt that you care about animals. Our disagreement was merely over the fact that I post links to petitions on animal welfare issues and you were upset by the photos that appeared on your news feed as a result. There’s no fault in that. At least you never resorted to the sort of personal abuse that TGDH does on here when there’s a disagreement between us.

Then again, although there’s no emotional response to TGDH’s attacks on my part, having to concentrate for too long when replying to him does tend to give me a migraine and raise my blood pressure as a result which affects my depression so all he’s doing is making my disability worse leading to more evidence of worsening mental health that keeps me from working and living on benefits. Ironic, huh?

26. Catching the Bus (Ant Auger)   March 14, 2019 at 9:05 pm

“post links to petitions on animal welfare Photo’s”

Yeah valid point on the shared links I feel even more guilty on that now.

Do try to use the term Banksters from now on if you remember.

27. Valen (Myles) Cook   March 15, 2019 at 1:21 am

Catching the Bus – You shouldn’t feel guilty for not wanting to see those type of photos as much as I shouldn’t feel guilty over sharing the links that unfortunately have those photos in them.

28. Catching the Bus (Ant Auger)   March 15, 2019 at 7:58 am

“I will certainly use ‘Banksters’ from now on. I didn’t know it was an officially used term. Thanks for putting me straight on that.”

There is no official words list. But traders and bankers, use the term to separate bankers and banksters from each other, as they are the antipathy of each other.

29. Valen (Myles) Cook   March 15, 2019 at 8:48 am

Catching the Bus – I was surprised to read that TGDH’s on your Facebook friends list. You’re such a nice bloke and progressive thinker I thought you’d have better taste in friends.

30. thurrocksgonedownhill   March 15, 2019 at 3:55 pm

Point in question Mr Cook.

You are the one that cannot help but attack people (just look at the above comment).

You just can’t help yourself. But try and blame me.

31. Valen (Myles) Cook   March 15, 2019 at 4:53 pm

thurrocksgonedownhill – Exactly who did I attack? I’m assuming you mean the comment from 8:48am? I complimented Catching the Bus and only mentioned you as someone on his FB friend list. I didn’t attack you personally. I was making a comment about Catching the Bus, you were incidental. You’re getting paranoid.

32. Catching the Bus (Ant Auger)   March 15, 2019 at 5:31 pm

thurrocksgonedown you’ve attacked me in the past and countless other groups and so have I.

No one has a monopoly. But you two are certainly going at it right now.

I think you two and maybe me and one or two other people need to cool it. Perrin did say this.

As for TGDH on my friends list he is actually very competent. In fact so are you Valen when you’ve been working and you also have good management skills something I’ve never had never been a leader. But atleast I relise I dont have leadership skills.

But as I said both/all of us cool it. Perrin did say this.
    I now think he has a point.

33. thurrocksgonedownhill   March 15, 2019 at 6:48 pm

I have cooled it guys.

Just pointing out Mr Cooks 8-48 comment.

He want to give it out but can’t take it back – typical bully really. But it was all polite and cool my end.
    I’m happy with cool, lets see if Mr Cook can be???

34. Catching the Bus (Ant Auger)   March 15, 2019 at 7:14 pm

“I have cooled it guys.” Then you do an other attack.” Why do you do this.

Just pointing out TGDH post which started this personal attack.
    March 13, 2019 at 2:57 pm

“He want to give it out but can’t take it back – typical bully really.”

You’ve been doing that for a while TGDH. To me to Valen and other groups.
    and thats what you are doing now Bullying people.

35. Catching the Bus (Ant Auger)   March 15, 2019 at 8:15 pm

it is usually defined as repeated seek to harm, intimidate, or coerce (someone perceived as vulnerable).behaviour which is intended to hurt someone either emotionally or physically, and is often aimed at certain people.

That is what you are doing to him now. Bullying him.

I can see it.
    I was bullied at school and can see and know what you are doing.
    This is out of line.

If it ain’t stopped I am going to do something about it.

36. thurrocksgonedownhill   March 16, 2019 at 8:28 am

Ant, my friend – just highlighting his attack on me, thats all.

All cool my end as I say, don’t read anymore into it.

If Mr cook doesn’t attack me, there’s no problem. We won’t agree on things i’m sure but as you say, debate is a good thing. The trouble is he gets frustrated and starts attacking people and can’t see that.
    Ant, rewind and look who started the issue – it wasn’t me.

37. Catching the Bus (Ant Auger)   March 16, 2019 at 9:59 am

No it was you in post Six that went from the topic Valen and myself was talking about. To a personal attack on the two above.and you keep lying about the timeline.

You started the attack first on Valen in the history timeline onhere and was also first abusing his username.
    Then he did it to you as well. Yes he has reacted.

But if you want this site independently investigated by an impartial person I am all for it.

Post Six.
    I don’t get that because you hate the deal yourself. most brexiteers do. So calling people unpatriotic for not supporting May’s deal is insane.
    I even have put forward options for trade deals in the past. and all I ever get is shit for not being in the twedle dumb ideologies from people.
    Because it looks like you were supporting the tories in some partizan way in a deal you don’t agree with. same back at Labour on there antics.
    Which gets us nowhere.
    So I put ideas forward unlike every other drone out there.

Your both free to debate the topics. But when it gets personel like this thread and others.
    Then turning into bullying him on things over a length of time. It’s crossed the line.

But If it ain’t stopped I am going to do something about it.

38. thurrocksgonedownhill   March 16, 2019 at 11:27 am

Yes, I agree, Mr Cook needs reigning in from attacking everyone who disagrees and stick to good wholesome debut.

39. Catching the Bus (Ant Auger)   March 16, 2019 at 12:01 pm

Good. its just a pity you don’t apply the same to yourself.

I’ve gave you endless times to end this. and you keep coming back Flaming. doublling down and upping the anti.

40. thurrocksgonedownhill   March 16, 2019 at 7:21 pm

Ant, my friend, are you from another planet on this????

41. Valen (Myles) Cook   March 16, 2019 at 7:48 pm

Catching the Bus – I wasn’t going to post anything this weekend but I managed to finish what I had to do earlier than I thought I would.

As you can see from TGDH’s last post, he has absolutely no interest in coming to any sort of accord as he attacked me yet again. He states that I need “reigning in from attacking everyone who disagrees” which is a bit rich coming from him and ignores some very pertinent facts. I very rarely attack anyone unless they attack me first or if they wilfully and deliberately misrepresent what I say or ignore facts I use in my arguments and then fail to use facts-based arguments to counter my own.

Earlier in this thread, I gave TGDH a chance to end this but he refused to do so, accusing me of attacking him when I clearly didn’t as I had complimented you but called into question your choice in friends and only referred to him being on your FB friends list which is not an attack on him.

I offered to ignore TGDH’s existence should he return the favour but he refuses to. He continues to try to provoke a confrontation between us by calling me a “parasite”, calling into question my patriotism, questioning my status as a deserving disability benefit claimant (despite having passed all the assessments I have been on, having copious amounts of medical evidence and having paid into the system for years) and going out of his way to pick a fight when I haven’t even mentioned him (on other comment threads).

When he attacks me I have a right and a duty to myself to defend myself from such attacks and to retaliate in kind.

It’s nice of you to try to intervene but TGDH doesn’t want to end the war he started because he despises me with every fibre of his being (for what real reason we may never truly know). He likes to provoke people. He likes to attack people and, when they retaliate, play the innocent victim. He likes to paint people like me in a bad light by trying to convince others that what was said was not what was actually said and some people, those who don’t bother to read the entire thread, will actually believe the TGDH version.

TGDH said “it is fun when you take the bait every time someone disagrees with you, it is funny” which just goes to show just how little interest he has in coming to an accord as it proves he says stuff to provoke because he finds it funny to do so. It’s nothing to do with having a proper debate, it’s to do with him provoking people from a place of anonymity because he’s too much of a coward to own his comments.

If TGDH was really interested in a proper debate, he would counter my fact-based arguments with fact-based arguments and perhaps he might be able to change my opinion. However, all he does is ignore facts-based arguments and expert testimony given as part of an argument and attacks the person making the argument (usually me) and even the source of the facts or expert testimony. Anyone interested in a proper debate wouldn’t act in such a fashion.

I attack TGDH because he attacks first. I attack TGDH because he attacks people with mental ill-heath, people on benefits, immigrants and a whole host of other groups and pushes poisonous narratives that have been proven to be wrong.

If TGDH decides to lay off the personal attacks on me and to tone down the crap he piles on the heads of the groups I mentioned above then I’ll lay off him. If he truly wants proper debates, he should offer facts-based arguments to counter facts-based arguments and, as I am, be prepared to alter his views should the arguments deem it necessary to admit being incorrect in his opinions.

I’ve deliberately not referred to TGDH in my comments lately until he has mentioned me. It’s a pity he hasn’t done the same. Perhaps he needs “reigning in from attacking everyone who disagrees”.

42. Catching the Bus (Ant Auger)   March 16, 2019 at 9:01 pm

With reference with your post Valen.
    I am aware of what TGDH is doing. I have been for a long time, you didnt need to state it. it reads as it is, I am not stupid. But note you may of posted that for others.

It maybe the case both myself and TGDH are blocked from YT. We both have kind of stepped over the mark in the past and we need to consider Casey’s business venture as well. Because I would hate for his business venture to fold because of posts that me and TGDH have done.
    Myself on (criminals, Blair, Banksters.)
    TGDH on the various groups he has.

Though I no longer post on crime, As I could see the danger of where I was going.

it is getting worse.

We need to think about that. Because this is not some random forum this is Casey’s business. As well as a Media site.

43. thurrocksgonedownhill   March 17, 2019 at 8:25 am

Let me make things as clear as day for you guys.

I am happy to lay off (sic) and stick with proper debate. Your guys seem to want to carry it on. I said a few postings back all is cool with me.
    We had a cool period and the cookie attacked me on another posting (maybe you forgot that and it went on from there.
    I have my opinions and you yours, cookie you do go over the top like the perrin die comment and such like and then you get personal to me.
    Tory morons, Labour morons they are all the same, throw away comments. I have spelt out my position & beliefs several times but it doesn’t suit you to listen. As for your truce comment I stated all cool with me and you carry on and then winge.
    Simply you attack me or anyone expect same back. I would say it is best you don’t. I am happy to draw a line and hopefully you the same.

44. Catching the Bus (Ant Auger)   March 17, 2019 at 5:18 pm

Cool?.
    I am not convinced but if you cool it. No problem. Well done.

a lot of us have gone too far. Me and you especially. The history and timeline reads as it is.
    I just want everyone to consider the implications of what we are doing here.