ESSEX Police would like to talk to these men in connection with offences across Essex.
Officers are seeking information on the following men who have either failed to appear at court or have breached suspended sentences:
* Carlos Rodrigues Batista, 58, has C.A.R.B and a dagger tattooed on his arms and tattoos on his chest. He has links to South Ockendon and Grays.
* Riyadur Rahman, 23, from Southend, has a scar across his left eyebrow and has Rahman tattooed on his forearm. He has links to Leigh-on-Sea, Grays and Dorset.
* Peter Bruns, 50, of no fixed address, has scars on his face and left elbow. He has links to South Ockendon and Forest Gate.
* Evaldas Kerza, 27, from Chafford Hundred, has a dragon tattoo on his back. He has links to Newport and Gwent.
* James Edmead, 44, from Stanford-le-Hope, has a brown beard and an earring in his left ear. He has links to Corringham and Grays
* Freddie Squibb, 26, from Aveley, has a devil face tattoo on his left arm and goes under the alias of Freddie Carroll. He has links to Cork in Ireland
* Iosif Sarosi, 34, from Tilbury, is described as being of a medium build with dark hair.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Essex Police on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.