Wednesday, July 24, 2024

Women hurt after fire in South Ockendon

A WOMAN REQUIRED medical attention after a fire in a house in South Ockendon.

The fire happened at 0925 hours this morning (Thursday) in Eskley Gardens, South Ockendon

Firefighters were called to a fire in a kitchen.

A woman suffered from smoke inhalation and crews administered first aid. The fire in kitchen was caused by a pan burning on the stove. The fire was out before the arrival of the fire service.

Crews dealt with the incident by 09:46hrs.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Latest

More articles