Tuesday, May 21, 2024

Fire in Chadwell leaves family homeless

A FIRE in a house in Chadwell St Mary has left a family homeless.

Fire crews were called to a tumble dryer on fire in a maisonette on Felicia Way, Chadwell St Mary. The first floor of the property was 10 percent alight, the rest of the property was heavily smoke logged.

Crews wore breathing apparatus and used one hose reel to tackle the fire.

The fire was fully extinguished by 15:54hrs. Crews remained on scene clearing smoke from the maisonette .

Firefighters wore four sets of breathing apparatus and used two hose reel jets to tackle the fire.

This incident has left the occupants homeless.


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here


More articles