Part-time job opportunities locally in adult education
THURROCK Adult Community College has announced recruitment events during March for part-time sessional tutors and invigilators. If you have experience or knowledge in any of the areas listed below, please join them to find out more about how you can share your skills with adult learners, in a rewarding and supportive environment, teaching adult and community learning in Thurrock. If you haven’t taught before, the College will provide the support and training to get you started. Come along to one of the events to discuss further, see what they do and meet some of the team.
* Cake decorating
* Childcare (CACHE and LSA courses)
* English (all levels up to GCSE)
* Maths (all levels up to GCSE)
* English for Speakers of Other Languages
* AAT courses (accountancy & book-keeping)
* Life skills for adults living with disability
* Computer/IT (Adobe Illustrator)
* Indian style cookery
* Local history
Or, let them know if you have another skill you would like to share.
The Adult Community College, based near Grays Town Park, also require Invigilators. No experience is needed and training will be provided.
The recruitment events will be held in the main hall at Grays Adult Education Centre, Richmond Road, Grays, Essex, RM17 6DN on:
* Tuesday 14th March from 12noon to 2pm
* Tuesday 14th March from 7pm to 9pm
* Saturday 25th March from 10.30am to 12.30pm
To confirm your attendance at one of the events, or for more information, email: email@example.com