TWO more drivers have been convicted following the police Christmas anti-drink and drug driving campaign.
In total, 148 people were arrested during the campaign which ran between December 1, 2017 and January 1, 2018.
We are releasing the details and photos of those convicted to act as a deterrent to others considering doing it.
Those convicted are:
Oliver Maburutse, 24, of Longhouse Road, Chadwell St Mary.
– Arrested at 2.25am on December 16 in London Road, Southend;
– Disqualified for 36 months, fined £400, and ordered to pay £200 costs and a £40 victim surcharge for failing to provide a specimen.
Kieran Turner, 26, of Wellstye Green, Basildon:
– Arrested at 7.38pm on December 30 in Wells Gardens, Basildon;
– Disqualified for 12 months for driving a vehicle with a proportion of a specified controlled drug above the specified limit;
– Driving licence endorsed for driving without insurance.