THE GLC Trust, comprising one secondary academy and four primary academies, is thrilled to announce the launch of their new websites. They are easy to navigate and welcome current and prospective students, teachers, parents, governors and partners to explore the websites to gain an insight into life at The Gateway Learning Community.
We invite you to visit the new websites which feature information about the GLC academies; Gateway Secondary Academy, Gateway Primary Free School, Herringham Primary Academy, Lansdowne Primary Academy and Tilbury Pioneer Academy. These include our approach to teaching and learning, important information for parents, admissions, exciting news and events, how to hire our facilities, governance information and how you can join the GLC team.
The GLC mission is to develop active and thriving citizens within a diverse, truly fair and equal community. This is achieved through:
- High quality teaching that deliberately develops competencies of curiosity, creativity, communication and critical-thinking;
- An inspiring and meaningful curriculum;
- The development of productive relationships by instilling the values of compassion, resilience,responsibility and aspiration to prepare our young people for learning and life;
- A commitment to the wellbeing of our staff;
- A culture of professional generosity, collaboration, challenge and support throughout the GLC;
- The development of effective external partnerships for the benefit and wellbeing of our
Visit the new websites today:
The Gateway Learning Community Trust: Gateway Secondary Academy:
Gateway Primary Free School: Herringham Primary Academy: Lansdowne Primary Academy:
Tilbury Pioneer Academy:
www.theglc.org.uk www.theglc-gatewayacademy.org.uk www.theglc-primaryfreeschool.org.uk www.theglc-herringham.org.uk www.theglc-lansdowne.org.uk www.theglc-pioneer.org.uk