Wednesday, December 7, 2022

House fire in Chafford Hundred

FIRE CREWS were called to Chafford Hundred to deal with a fire in a bedroom.

Crews were called to Gilbert Road at 1pm on Saturday afternoon (Nov 16th).

Firefighters wearing breathing apparatus used one hose reel to tackle the fire in the bedroom of a detached property.

The fire was out by 13:16 hrs. Crews then used a high pressure fan to clear the building of smoke.

No casualties were reported.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Latest

More articles