Women hurt after accidental fire in Orsett

A WOMAN suffered the effects of smoke inhalation after a fire broke out in a house in Grosvenor Road, Orsett.

The incident commander reported that the semi-detached house was 5% alight and completely smoke logged.

Wearing breathing apparatus and using one hose reel crews had extinguished the fire by 14:14hrs.

They then used a positive pressure ventilation fan to clear smoke from the house.

The fire started accidentally.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.