Woman suffers burns after outhouse fire in Chafford Hundred

FIRE Crews were called to a fire at a house in Harper Close, Chafford Hundred on Monday afternoon.

On arrival firefighters reported that the fire, which had started in a wooden outhouse had spread to the garage and roof.

Firefighters extinguished the fire by 2.30pm.

The cause of the fire has been recorded as accidental.

One woman suffered burns and was left in the care of the Ambulance Service.

Watch Manager Evan Jelliss said: “If you discover a fire in your home never attempt to tackle it yourself. Our message is clear – get out, stay out and call 999.”

Harper

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.