Beautiful Minds Cinema Club
A SERIES of dementia-friendly film screenings are coming to the Thameside Theatre in Grays.
The theatre’s Beautiful Mind Cinema Club provides dementia-friendly film screenings so that people living with dementia can spend quality time with their loved ones and carers in a supportive environment without the anxiety that visiting the cinema might cause.
A variety of films are lined up for everyone to enjoy and tickets are just £5, which includes refreshments and entertainment prior to each screening.
The latest screenings are:
· Florence Foster Jenkins (PG) – Wednesday 27 March
· Little Miss Sunshine (15) – Wednesday 17 April
· The Student Prince (U) – Wednesday 29 May
· Pillow Talk (PG) – Wednesday 26 June
· An American in Paris (U) – Wednesday 31 July
· On Moonlight Bay (U) – Wednesday 25 September
· By The Light of the Silvery Moon (U) – Wednesday 30 October
· GI Blues (U) – Wednesday 20 November
Doors will be open from 12.45pm for each screening, with entertainment from 1pm before the films starting at 1.30pm.
Refreshments during the interval break include tea and cake, and are included in the ticket price.
To book, please visit thurrock.gov.uk/theatre or by call the box office on 0345 300 5264.