Tuesday, January 31, 2023

Pan on the cooker causes fire in Grays

FIRE Crews were called to a property in London Road, Grays, after a neighbour heard the smoke alarm going off.

On arrival in London Road, Grays, firefighters reported that the kitchen was 100% smoke logged, caused by an unattended pan on the cooker.

Firefighters worked to clear the smoke and ensure the area was safe by 3.45pm.

The kitchen has suffered some smoke damage.

Do you have working smoke alarms at home?

Smoke alarms alert give you other neighbours early warning of a fire which will give you and your family a chance to escape your home safely.

We will provide and fit smoke alarms completely FREE of charge. Contact us today: call 0300 303 0088 or visit www.essex-fire.gov.uk/book


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here


More articles