Monday, September 26, 2022

Chadwell Family Homeless After Fire

A FAMILY of three have been left homeless after a fire broke out in the kitchen of their 12th floor flat in the early hours today.

Crews also rescued a pet dog and gave it oxygen therapy after the animal suffered the effects of smoke inhalation.

The fire was extinguished by 04:17hrs. Crews wore two sets of breathing apparatus and used one main jet to tackle the fire.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Latest

More articles