One Casualty in Tattoo Shop Fire

Fire Crews were called to the Tattoo Shop in Grays Town centre in the early hours of this morning. They had to use breathing Appuratus and one hose reel .

A resident who lives above the property suffered from smoke inhalation and fire crews administered oxygen therapy.

The fire is thought to have started accidentally and is believed to have smouldered for some while. Fire crews are carrying out a full investigation

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.