Sunday, July 21, 2024

Hospital vigil after Orsett two-year-old drinks cleaning fluid

AN ORSETT two-year-old was rushed to hospital and his mother remains at his bedside after he drank cleaning fluid.

The accident happened at the home of his grandmother Carina Bradshaw.

Callum Blackshaw was rushed to Great Ormond Street Hospital and now might need an oesophagus transplant.

His mother Maxine is at his bedside.

Callum apparently consumed the liquid after his grandmother who is also a police community support officer left it on a kitchen table.

It is understood Callum got on to the table and managed to open the bottle’s child lock before swallowing some of the liquid.

Domestic products firm, Oven Pride has launched a recall of the product and are investigating a “potential safety issue”.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Latest

More articles