GRAYS ATHLETIC is set to discuss its future with fans in a special "behind closed doors" meeting next month.
In a statement on the club website it states:
"Andy Swallow looks to ease supporters minds with his plans for the future of Grays Athletic FC
"Grays Athletic Football club will be holding an open meeting for supporters on Saturday 7th February at 13:00 ahead of our home match against Enfield at Mill Field.
The club would like as many supporters to attend this meeting as possible.
The meeting will take place in one of the Aveley clubhouse bars.
Andy Swallow will be present at the meeting to outline his plans for the future and to discuss any issues with the clubs supporters.
"On the agenda will be :
– where we will be playing for the 2015/16 Ryman premier league season
– our plans to return back to Grays
– address the manager vacancy
– raising the profile of the club in the local community
– discuss the origins of the club in light of the recent evidence suggesting the club was formed in 1888 and how this effects any plans to celebrate our 125th anniversary
Please note that this meeting is for supporters only of Grays Athletic FC.
Unfortunately, we will not be able to accommodate any press organisations at this meeting.
"A formal statement will be released to the press after the meeting."