Thursday, July 25, 2024

Changing rooms in Tilbury destroyed by arsonists

Essex Fire

ESSEX Firefighters were alerted to a fire within a changing room building on St Chad’s Road this afternoon.

On arrival fire crews reported that the building, which has been derelict for some time, was completely smoke logged.

Firefighters used Positive Pressure Ventilation (PPV) fans to ventilate the premises, before using backpack sprayers to extinguish small items including bedding materials.

The fire was out completely by 5.04pm. The cause has been recorded as deliberate.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Latest

More articles