GRANTS of up to £5,000 are available to support charitable projects that help to improve the health and well-being of people living in Essex, Southend and Thurrock. The funding which is being made available through the Provide Foundation and was set up with Essex Community Foundation in 2012.
To be eligible, applications need to demonstrate one of the following areas of work:
• To help keep people out of hospital
• To help people leave hospital more quickly
• To help people stay healthy in their community
• To improve health and wellbeing in the community
• To maximise use of technology which will improve the way your service users access your services
Essex Community Foundation are holding a Phone-In Funding Surgery on the 16th November 2018.
The closing date for applications is 5pm on the 19th December 2018.