Free courses for Thurrock adults and families
ENROLMENTS are now open for 2019-20 adult education courses at your local Thurrock Adult Community College (TACC). There is something for everyone, from vocational skills and qualifications, where you can study part-time to suit family and work commitments through to leisure learning and wellbeing. There is also a large programme of free course offers for adults and families including:
* Free courses for self-esteem and confidence
* Free Wellbeing courses for good mental health
* Free Lipreading courses for adults with hearing loss
* Free English and maths for all levels, Beginners to GCSE
* Free vocational qualifications for learners on some unemployment benefits and those on a low income (regardless of number of hours worked)
* Free Family Learning activities for the whole family plus informative sessions for parents/carers, including a new supportive ESOL course for bilingual parents.
* Free courses for adult carers to enjoy taster sessions for their own wellbeing
* Free money management course – make it work for you!
TACC’s mission is to make a positive difference to local people and their communities, providing high quality, inclusive, lifelong learning and skills. They inspire, challenge and empower people to achieve; supporting learners to lead healthy, fulfilling personal and professional lives in a safe and welcoming environment.