Dishwasher fire in West Thurrock

Essex Fire

Dishwasher fire, London Road, West Thurrock

ESSEX Firefighters were called to a house fire in London Road, West Thurrock this afternoon (Tuesday) after the residents heard their smoke alarms going off.

The residents immediately left their property and called the Fire Service.

On arrival, crews reported that a dishwasher was on fire and the kitchen was smoke logged.

Crews worked to extinguish the fire by 1:43pm.

The kitchen suffered some smoke damage.

Register your appliances today

Have you ever checked if your fridge, tumble dryer or washing machine have been recalled for safety reasons?

Registermyappliance.org.uk lets you put in the appliance model info and contact details so that, should there ever be safety issues around your white goods, you’ll be made aware and can safely send them off for recall.

You can register appliances that are up to 12 years old with almost all manufacturers.

You must be logged in to post a comment Login