Rats perish in Tilbury fire

Firefighters were called to a boiler on fire in a two storey mid terrace house in Russell Road, Tilbury last night (Thursday). The fire was on the first floor.

Crews wore four sets breathing apparatus and one hose reel to extinguish the fire by 19:22hrs. Crews used one thermal image camera to check for any remaining hotspots.

One bird and two cats were rescued safely from the property, unfortunately, two pet rats died as result of the fire.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.