TWO YOUNG football coaches are giving young aspiring goalkeepers a chance to hone their skills between the sticks.
Scott Plom and Ben Kent have set up the training sessions.
Here are a few details about the sessions
1. Sessions are held at St Cleres School, Stanford- Le- hope.
2. The sessions are for 5-11 year olds
3. Sessions are just a small Â£5 per hour
4. Both coaches are FA level 1 qualified and CRB checked.
5. 1 – to- 1 sessions are available on request.
6. Their sessions are there to increase enjoyment for young children whilst getting some education at the same time.
The sessions given are for goal keepers only, but if there was to enough interest, other sessions for outfield players would be put on.
The contact number is: 07583332384