Develop a motivated, skilled and qualified workforce with S Potter Talent
Sue Potter has over 22 years’ experience of working in the corporate world as a Human Resources professional, and is extremely excited about the launch of her Essex based Consultancy S Potter Talent. Sue’s vision is to create learning cultures within business, to motivate, inspire and empower people to do things they never thought were possible. Sue specialises in apprenticeships, talent development and recruitment strategies spanning financial, medical, oil & gas and container port sectors. She has over 10 years’ experience in leading apprenticeship programmes from creating, launching new schemes, remodelling existing ones, as well as rolling out mentoring programmes to support the apprentice on their journey.
Sue says, “Hiring an apprentice is a productive and forward-looking way for a business to grow talent and develop a motivated, skilled and qualified workforce. Apprentice schemes are gaining traction across the UK, providing organisations with some key business benefits including:
• Increased employee satisfaction
• Reduced staff turnover
• Reduced recruitment costs.
Employers who have an established apprenticeship programme have seen productivity in their workplace improve by 76%, with 75% reporting that apprenticeships have improved the quality of their product or service”.
As well as bespoke consultancy and programme management for apprenticeship schemes, S Potter Talent can also identify the skill gaps within your business and the impact of these in the short, mid and long term. Sue can create workable training strategies to support the current and future needs of your business.
Sue says, “Learning and development are essential elements of any successful organisation. Investing in L & D helps organisations to manage change better, increase morale, attract and retain staff and improve the company’s competitive edge. This can be done through:
• Training needs analysis to identify where the gaps are, including identifying leadership and business critical positions for the future
• Compiling/reviewing positional and individual development and succession plans aligned to business aims and strategy
• Development and/or management of mandatory training plans to ensure compliance with industry legislation
• Design and implementation of training programmes and courses aligned to the needs of the business and individuals
• Co-ordination of an organisation’s L&D strategy and plan, utilising internal and external training providers as appropriate”.
If you are interested in learning more or simply have a few questions, contact Sue on Tel: 07486 073844, email: email@example.com or visit: www.spottertalent.com