MORRISONS is today announcing it will be knocking 50p off its lunchtime meal deal, saving regular customers up to a whopping £120 a year.
The new £3 meal deal includes a choice of 369 mains, 465 drinks and 223 snacks[i]. Unlike competitors’ meal deal it includes baguettes, freshly made in-store sandwiches and hot rolls as well as vegan options and even triple sandwiches.Morrisons customers can enjoy an array of options including:
● Freshly baked and hand filled baguettes and rolls such as Ham and Emmental or Parma Ham, Salami & Mozzarella Crusty Roll
● Salad boxes freshly prepared in store daily with popular options Hot Smoked Salmon, Potato Salad and Cucumber or a Vegan Buddha Bowl
● A selection of Meat, Fish or Veggie sushi boxes
● Hot Bacon or Sausage sandwiches
● Create your own salad box from the Morrisons salad bar with everything from pasta salads, hard boiled eggs and falafel to onion bhajis, BBQ jackfruit and coleslaw.
The snacks don’t disappoint either with savoury options including a jumbo vegetable samosa or succulent king prawns with a sweet chilli dip and for those with a sweet tooth – fresh strawberries with clotted cream or caramel flapjacks.
Finally to wash it all down, there’s a wide range of drinks including Innocent Green Smoothies to Costa Coffee Lattes – and for Coca-Cola fans, Morrisons is the only supermarket to also offer a 500ml bottle of Coke within it’s meal deal.